Sadie Girl

Sadie Girl
My Leukemia Warrior

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Guardian angel out for a smoke????

I woke up to a text message from my mom saying that my sister Jenny was in a car accident on her way to work. This is the worst feeling in the world. Sometimes I feel my family is cursed. Her car is totaled, and judging by what her car looks like, it's a miracle she walked away from it with no serious injuries. Most of the damage is on the passenger side, if someone was in that seat, it likely would have killed them. Thank god her husband or my nephews were not with her. Her car almost takes on the shape of a U. It creeps me out to even see it. What's even creepier than that is the comment she posted last night under the post "I can't help you". I recently came across a saying that says: Do you ever feel like your guardian angel stepped out for a smoke break?? I often feel like mine is on a permanent vacation smokin it up. Thank god Jen's was with her today. Dear God, thank you for my family and continue to watch over them. Things can always be worse. I love you Jenny, I love you family.

1 comment:

  1. You know that's right. But it could be worse. I have to be thankful for what I do have. Good or bad. We have eachother. I believe in miracles. I have seen them. I have to trust God in this. Sadie has had so many set backs and just bad luck. Some people just have to live their lives fighting for everything. It builds character. Sadie will do great things with her life. She was chosen.

    ReplyDelete